Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Distraction

I stared at the page before me. As much as I wanted to will words into existence, nothing came to mind. Inspiration had been in short supply for the last few weeks. I was beginning to despair that I would have nothing more to write. I leaned back, picked up my cup of cold coffee, and tried to let go of my anxiety.

He walked into the room and found me with my eyes closed, sniffing the aroma of my beverage. "Hi there, beautiful," he said cheerfully. When I didn't smile back at him or really have much of a response, he walked up and set his hands on my shoulders. I could feel him peering at the screen over my shoulder. "Stuck again?" he asked, sounding sympathetic. I nodded. It felt like confessing defeat.

"Well, we could completely change the topic," he suggested, "Switch to something like Alice in Wonderland. Go for something completely surreal and bizarre." I scoffed. He chuckled. "No," he mused, "That's not really your style, is it." I noisily slurped my coffee to express my annoyance with his teasing. It didn't have much of an effect on the situation. "Perhaps you should take a break and come back to it later," he said as he stood up.

I opened my eyes and set my coffee cup down on the coaster to the left of my keyboard. "Can't do that," I said, "Deadline." He began to massage the knots in my shoulders. I quietly wondered when I got so tense and if that was why my back hurt. "What are you working on, anyways? Didn't you say that you had a project that was due sometime in the next few days?" I asked him.

"It's done. Now I can spend the evening with you. Get you out of this slump," he said in a tone that was meant to be consoling but came off sounding almost suggestive. "Get up and get away from that keyboard. It can wait for a few minutes," he exhorted me. I sighed and pushed my chair back. As I stood up, I shook my head, still looking at the two paragraphs I had typed with disgust. When I looked over at him, I blinked in shock.

"You're not wearing a shirt," I said, "Aren't you chilly?" He smiled. I couldn't help but admire his tanned chest. Well muscled and scarred with old battle scars, he cut a striking figure. His rust red hair had been cut short again. I wasn't sure how I felt about it or the fact that he had shaved his face. I had to confess, I was fond of the scruffy look he had a few days ago. Now, however, he looked like he did when we first met. Except he didn't have that olive drab t-shirt on.

He smiled at me as I stared at him, baffled by his lack of a shirt. "I'm not going to be wearing much any longer," he said. I tipped my head slightly to the right, not grasping what he was saying. He caught my right wrist in his hand and brought it up to his face. As I cupped his face with my hand, I could feel the stubble along his jaw poking into my palm. He slid his hand down my forearm. It felt warm, even through the nubbly fabric of my sweater and the ragged sweatshirt I was wearing. "Come with me," he urged me, setting his right hand on my hip.

"Where are we going?" I said dryly, deciding that I would probably follow him out into the chilly night outside if I could get a few more minutes to just look at him. "And am I over dressed?" I added. He gave me a wicked smirk and suddenly I felt like I put my foot in my mouth. There was heat in his gaze that made me blush and feel thick witted. I started to turn away, uncomfortable with the hunger in his expression. I had work to do, I didn't have time for a tumble. Or so I thought.

He wrapped his left arm about my shoulders and pulled me up close to him. It was a swift gesture that caught me by surprise. I looked up with a gasp and watched his smirk turn into a grin. "You're definitely over dressed," he purred, "I'll have to help you with that."

"Oh no you don't," I said, suddenly filled with the need to turn everything back to that neutral point we were at when he walked into the room. Or should I say, the neutral point that I was at. "I need to finish this," I said, looking over at the computer. He laughed and pulled me with him as he backed up a pace. Torn between this overwhelming shyness and the desire to find out just why I was over dressed, I stumbled along with him.

"I'm helping," he said as we moved a few more paces into the other room.

"A rather curious form of helping, then," I retorted. He smiled at me with a suggestive look.

"What you need is a distraction," he replied, dancing around me as soon as we were past the table and chairs of the dining room. He set his hands on my shoulders and pushed me gently forward towards the hallway. "I am very good at distracting you," he said in my ear with a voice that was brimming with amusement.

"Not helping," I answered and he laughed. A part of me insisted I had to get back to the computer and to my work. It was a feeling that it was vital to the continued existence of the universe. And then there was the part of me that was merrily allowing me to be steered into the bedroom. The part of me that trembled with anticipation as his hands moved from my shoulders to my back and then passed around my sides. The part of me that couldn't help closing my eyes and giving a small, unconscious sigh of pleasure as his hands cupped my breasts through the fabric of my shirt.

"Completely helping," he murmured as he unbuttoned my sweater and began to slip it off my shoulders. He casually threw it aside. He slipped his hands up underneath the bottom hem of my shirt and ran them up my sides. "Completely and totally helping," he said as he placed a kiss on my neck. His warm hands wandered over my skin. I couldn't help closing my eyes and leaning my head back against his shoulder. In that moment, all thought of my work just fell away. There was only bliss and the delight that came from being with him.

The smell of him was something warm and comforting. It was something that both soothed me and lit a slow fuse. That fuse burned shorter as he disrobed me. With each inch of flesh revealed, he paid homage with his lips. I sighed and reached to embrace him. But each time, he slipped out of my grasp and moved to the next item of clothing. By the time he had me completely undressed, I didn't care about how chilly the room felt. I didn't care that I was naked. I just wanted to feel his skin against mine.

I didn't realize I was holding my breath as I watched him shimmy out of his jeans. I smiled and let out a little sigh of pleasure at the sight of him. I couldn't really comprehend how he managed to look so magnificent in any state of dress I saw him in. I stared at how the light played over his skin. I was fascinated by the pattern of the freckles on his left shoulder and how it moved up along his neck. Lost in my reverie, I was caught off guard when he took a step towards me. I took a step back despite myself and a quick, mischievous grin appeared on his face.

My silent admiration quickly turned to wary caution. It was a look that I was not entirely familiar with and I took another step back. He came forward and I retreated until I bumped into the wall behind me. Unable to evade him, I simply stood still and watched him as he walked right up to me. He leaned against me and delicate shiver passed through me. I closed my eyes as I reached to wrap my arms around him.

My surprised yelp when he pinned my wrists to the wall to either side of my head made him chuckle. He looked at me and said, "Caught you." I swallowed, suddenly very nervous despite my intense arousal. "Now, what will I do with you?" he said in what could have passed for a thoughtfully inquisitive tone, if it weren't for the intensity in his demeanor. I couldn't help the blush that washed over my face and fanned across my chest as his hungry eyes met my own wide ones. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine.

As he kissed me, I couldn't help closing my eyes and sighing with pleasure. The heat of his body seemed to pour from his mouth into mine when he deepened that kiss. I tried to slip my wrists out of his hands to bring my own hands to cradle his face but he tightened his grip on my wrists. He broke the kiss and looked at me with an expression that was a curious mixture of solemnity and lust. "No, not tonight," he said, "Tonight, it is all about you. I give, you receive."

"And what are you going to give me?" I asked breathlessly. That grin returned and I swallowed uncomfortably.

"That's a good question," he said, "Want to find out the answer?"

"What if I say no?" I said, unable to keep the tremor of discomfort out of my voice.

"You go back to your writing and I'll get a cup of coffee, with clothes of course," he said. His hold on my wrists lightened and he glided his hands gently down my forearms. "But, you really don't want to say no, do you?" he said knowingly. I blushed and, for a moment, that awful need to return to my writing slammed into me along with the sensation that I was in deep water. "Do you?" he asked. I found myself too tongue tied to say anything so I gave a little shakes of the head. He smiled again. "Thought so," he purred with a triumphant, satisfied tone in his voice.

He ran his hands down my arms and along my sides. When they settled at my hips, I discovered that I had wrapped my arms around his shoulders. I was briefly perplexed by this but then his hot mouth was on my neck and all coherent thought flew away. His soft kisses made me sigh with delight. Then, at the juncture of my neck and shoulder, he brought his teeth together. It was a relatively light nip, but it surprised me and I gave a little cry. He chuckled and nipped me again, this time harder.

I would have stepped away if it weren't for the wall behind me. I'd have protested that it was the wrong time, the wrong place, the wrong anything for him to do that. But, I didn't have that luxury. I couldn't evade the way my heart quickened and how my breath caught in my throat. His hands moved along my hips to my back. I tightened my hold about his shoulders as that part of my mind that was so quick with an argument against my own pleasure fumbled for some protest.

He leaned down and closed his mouth over my left breast. I gasped and rolled my eyes with pleasure at how his tongue felt against my nipple. His hands moved up my back, pulling me forward and making my back arch. All thoughts of resistance fell away as he gently rolled my nipple between his teeth. I gave a groan of pleasure and let my head fall back against the wall. I sighed when he repeated his action on the right side. He raised his head and I could feel his gaze upon me like the faintest of caresses.

"Admit it," he said huskily. I looked down at him confusedly. "Admit what you want," he said, "I'll give it to you. You just have to say something." I stared at him, trying to put my jumbled thoughts into order as he straightened. My body felt a strange cross between boneless relaxation and trembling tension. It confused me and I desperately tried to figure out what I was supposed to say.

As his hands moved back down to my hips and the left continued on towards my knee, I sighed. "What do you want?" he said before nuzzling the hollow between my breasts.

"You," I said weakly as I cradled the back of his head with my right hand. He chuckled and slipped his hand behind my right knee. As he straightened, he pulled my leg upward until my knee was at his hip and I could feel his erection pressed between us. I wrapped my leg about his waist as he slipped his hands beneath my ass.

"Me," he said smiling at me. I nodded, too caught up in the rush of arousal that came from how it felt to be in that position. He pulled my body upward until I was balancing on my toes. "I suppose I can give you that," he drawled, sounding more cavalier about it all than what his body betrayed. "Wrap that pretty little leg around me," he said. As I wrapped my other leg around his hips, he leaned us against the wall. With my arms around his shoulders and my legs about his waist, he didn't have too much trouble holding me against himself with one arm. He reached between us with his free hand and guided himself into me.

I trembled and gave a soft, throaty moan as he entered into me. When he held me with both hands and began to move inside me, my moan turned into a shuddering gasp. "So quiet," he said with amusement, "Clearly I am not doing this right." He thrust faster and harder. My noises of pleasure became louder as his breath began to come in short little gasps with his effort. He took a deep breath and then bit my shoulder. I gave a little wail even as my hold on him tightened. He gave a breathy little laugh before doing it again.

Somewhere in the midst of the time between when he bit me and when he stopped, the world went white. My body was wracked with a powerful shuddering orgasm. I struggled to breathe and he laughed again. A second orgasm rolled over me and I gave a strangled groan.

"Mmm," he breathed against my tender neck, "Not enough." I whimpered and clung to him. I had barely enough time to realize what was happening before we landed on the bed. Freed of the burden of holding me aloft, his efforts to fuck me hard and fast were redoubled. Animalistic noises came from me as I writhed beneath him. I didn't realize when it happened, but I began to give little cries with my orgasms.

I was frantic for more when he suddenly stopped. I stared up at him, unable to keep my desperation out of my expression. He smiled down at me. I reached up to pull him down to me and he pinned my wrists to the bed. "There she is," he said happily. I made a pained noise and tossed my head as I arched in a desperate attempt to feel more of his skin against mine. "Tell me what you want," he said.

My answer came out in an almost agonized sounding wail. "More, give me more," I cried. He smiled and threw himself gleefuly into the fray. I screamed with pleasure and would have been nearly thrashing beneath him if it weren't for how utterly pinned I was. Just as I felt on the edge of an orgasm that was terrifyingly powerful, he came. I wept and begged him not to stop.

He kissed my tearful cheeks, smiling and giving a blissful sigh. "Later," he said in my ear, "You have work to do." I sobbed and he chuckled.

No comments:

Post a Comment