Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Scene: knife play & bondage

I stared morosely at the rain pouring down outside my window. It had been raining all morning and I just was sick of it. I wanted to go out for a walk in the late spring sunshine, listening to the birds singing, and generally enjoy myself as I got a bit of exercise. Instead, I was indoors at a loss for what to do with myself because I had finished my chores and none of my projects called to me.

I sighed and looked around the room. I considered just wasting time on the internet and then decided that I wasn't sufficiently bored enough for that. Caught up in these thoughts, I missed the sound of him walking into the room. He coughed slightly and I jumped in surprise. “I've something I want you to take a look at,” he said, motioning me out of the room. I started down the hall when he took hold of my upper arm and pressed me against the wall.

His mouth closed over mine as I gasped in shock. What started as a crushing kiss melted into something more gentle that left me breathless when he finally broke it. Pinning me against the wall with his weight, he leaned against me and ran his hands down my arms. He made a noise that sounded almost like a growl as he buried his face in the hollow of my shoulder.

His hands found their way beneath my shirt and settled hotly against my sides. He took in a deep breath and made that strangled, primal sound again. “What are you...?” I started when my words trailed off to a sigh as his hands wandered over my skin. My body moved of its own accord, pressing my breasts against his chest and my arms wrapping around his shoulders. He gripped the hem of my shirt and abruptly pulled it up. I raised my arms so he could pull it off of me and looked at him.

Hunger burned in his eyes and something like a feral sense of possession as he looked down at me. “Come on,” he said. He stepped back and I resumed walking down the hall. The door into our bedroom stood open. The light was on and the sight that met my eyes made me pause. The bed was virtually empty of it's bedding and pillows.

A pair of black nylon straps with strategically placed rings were at the head and foot of the bed. Resting at the head of the bed were a pair of steel handcuffs. At the foot, there was a pair of leather cuffs. “Guess what we're going to do, babe,” he said in my ear with an ominous tone of amusement in his voice. I opened my mouth to reply and then gasped in shock at the feeling of a cold edge of steel on my right shoulder.

As he slowly dragged it down, I could feel the sudden burn of the cut come alive. I struggled to master myself but whimpered despite my efforts. He gave a dark chuckle and pushed me towards the bed. I turned as I stumbled and fell. The handcuffs rattled as they bounced on the mattress with my impact. He looked appreciatively at the long knife in his hand before looking over at me. He put the knife down beside my hip and took hold of the waistband of my skirt.

With a firm pull, he yanked the skirt off me and smiled wolfishly as I moved to cover myself. “Did I tell you that you could hide yourself from me?” he asked, a mixture of sweet and sinister in his tone. My eyes widened as he leaned forward and picked up the knife again. Lightly, he danced the tip of the knife across my waist until he was just below my belly button. He slipped the tip of the knife between the waistband of my panties and my skin. “I don't recall telling you that,” he said, smiling as my eyes widened.

Slowly, he moved the blade further into my panties. As it teased the thicket of hair on my mons veneris, I shivered. I reached to push his hand away and he turned the knife onto its edge. I froze with a gasp. For all my effort to keep my reactions cool and calm, I couldn't help how my heart sped up or the way my vulva became dewy. A slight flush washed over me as he leaned forward. With his freehand, he moved my other wrist away from my breasts. I stared up at him, at a loss for anything clever to say to deflect his attention and find myself enough mental breathing room to regain control over my responses.

“Keep your arms at your sides, little one,” he said, his voice shooting a thrill of pleasure through me. Continuing his slow assault, he brushed the very tip of the knife just above my clit. I took in a gasp as though someone had thrown a bucket of cold water on me. He carefully moved the tip of the blade back and forth beneath my panties. I gripped the sheet and shuddered. Each tiny movement sent a hard spasm of pleasure through me.

I began to breathe faster, almost hyperventilating as I threw my head back and closed my eyes tightly. I could feel tears of frustration bead up and roll down my face and I panted. One warm hand settled on my breast, gripping the tender flesh tightly. As his fingernails dug into me, I gave a shuddering gasp. “Hmm...” he sighed, “What should I do with you now?” Held on the edge of orgasm, I found the urge to beg him for release rising, chasing away all attempts to maintain control.

He let go of my breast and took the knife away from me before pulling my sopping panties off me. He casually toss them aside as he fixed me with a calculating look. He held the knife up and turned it so that the light glinted along it as I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He motioned towards the head of the bed. I scrambled up towards it.

He fixed me with a hard look until I put my wrists near the manacles. He set the knife down on my chest, smiling at how my eyes rolled with pleasure at the feeling of the steel against my skin. In a trice, he had my wrists locked in their restraints. Soon, my ankles were secured so that my legs were widely parted. He returned his attention to the knife.

It was pressed against my throat and my eyes went wide. He slowly moved it so that the tip was touching and began to trace lazy circles and spirals along my pounding pulse. I moaned and shivered, dizzy with arousal. As he continued his efforts, he left a fine red welt behind. He chuckled softly at this and was soon writing things on me in his flowing cursive hand. I wept softly, gasped, and groaned as he set to his work.

As the first orgasm rolled through me, my entire body tensed. He lifted the knife away and watched as I shuddered and groaned. I whimpered as he set the tip against my skin again. As he began to trace yet more scratches into my skin, I shuddered and sobbed. The world ceased to exist, there was only the burning of the scratches and the ominous threat of the blade in his hand. Orgasms began to roll through me and I gradually became louder in my moans and noises of pleasure.

Judging his work to be acceptable, he set the knife aside and ran his hand lightly over the marks he left on my thighs. I gasped and made a keening noise of pained pleasure. He unsnapped the leather restraints from where they were secured and smiled at how I kicked weakly. I vaguely heard the noise of his pants hitting the floor. I didn't entirely understand what that meant, drunk on pleasure and frantic for more. When he positioned himself between my legs I rolled my eyes and groaned.

The feeling of his erection sliding into me seemed to heighten every last little sensation. As his body moved against mine, each scratch screamed in pain. I threw my head back and simply screamed. I wasn't sure if it was pain, ecstasy, or both. All I knew was that everything in me pushed this howling cry out of me even as I was wracked with body wrenching orgasms with each movement of his body against me. The world went gray even as I struggled to breath in the face of the crushing force of my orgasms. I pulled against my restraints and tossed my head, unable to stop myself from screaming, sobbing, and babbling for more. Gradually, my awareness of it all faded and I collapsed into unconsciousness beneath him as he sought his pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment